At HSA, we recognize the importance of on-site professional education and its ability to help young people unlock their potential. Entilaqa is a 2-year program that consists of 4 rotational assignments. During these rotations, you will have first-hand professional experience in multiple disciplines and functions. You will have the opportunity to attend soft skills training and gain insights into your competencies, strengths, and development needs.
Entilaqa will sharpen your ability for career advancement led by mentors to guide you every step of the way.
Who Should Apply?
Entilaqa offers a chance to new Yemeni graduates who studied inside or outside of Yemen.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following subject areas:
- Business Administration
- Human Resources / People Management / Organisational Management
- Information Systems / Information Technology
- Law / Legal Services
- Fluency in English/Arabic
- 0-2 years of work experience
What Entilaqa Offers
Entilaqa offers a wide range of on-the-job training opportunities and developmental programmes to all participants, regardless of the function area.
Entilaqa programme includes:
- Technical and soft skills building
- Practical and interactive on-the-job training
- Multiple rotations to gain a wider understanding of the business functionality
Being an employee of Hayel Saeed Anam Group, you will receive:
- Monthly wage for the duration of the enrolment period
- Medical insurance
- Social security
- Annual Bonus
- A high possibility of a job offer at HSA Group following completion of the programme (subject to performance)
Entilaqa 2023 will support and develop you in your choice of the disciplines below:
Finance | Marketing | Human resources | Procurement | Sales | Information Technology | Legal | Pharmacy | Engineering
Program Hiring Process
- Online application
- Assessment and Selection